- Lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender youth are more likely to attempt suicide;
- Lesbian and bisexual women are significantly more likely to have alcohol problems;
- Gay and bisexual men are more at risk of body image disorders than heterosexual men?
The RaRE study seeks to explore the human stories behind these facts…
You may be able help by telling your story in total confidence if:
- You are a lesbian or bisexual woman with a history of alcohol problems;
- Or you are a gay or bisexual man with a history of body image disorder;
- And / or you attempted suicide as a young lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender person (at least 6 years ago aged under 25);
- You are happy to be interviewed
You will have a chance to win £50 in a prize draw.
To discuss participating in the RaRE study:
Text the word ‘rare’ to 0750 553 7983
Or telephone Flavio 0207 715 0364
Or email Flavio.firstname.lastname@example.org