Further Advice and Support

If you want someone to support you, you should contact Galop for help and advice. Galop can also put you in contact with other organisations who can offer you support, such as housing advice or counselling.  Alternatively you can ask police for a referral to Victim Support

If you were injured, you may be able to claim compensation. This will require both police and medical reports. You can apply to the Criminal Injuries Compensation Board, though the process can take a long time. Ask Galop or Victim Support to assist you.

Contact Galop on 020 7704 2040.