Get Medical Attention

If you (or someone else) have been serious assaulted you should call 999 and ask for an ambulance and the police.  You should also get medical attention for lesser injuries as soon as possible – go the nearest accident & emergency centre at a local hospital.

Take photographs of any visible injuries for use as evidence. If you report to the police, they may want to take their own photographs as evidence.