Tell Someone About The Incident

Call the police or Galop as soon after the incident as possible to make either a crime report, a non-police report or an anonymous report.
If you are unsure about contacting the police, you can contact Galop for advice.  Galop can make report to the police on your behalf without you having to contact them directly.  Alternatively Galop can put you in contact with an LGBT police liaison officer who is specially trained to work with the LGBT community.
Contact with the police