How can Galop help?

Some LGBT people may want to get help with their criminal injury claim from an LGBT organisation. If you live in the London area and have suffered a homophobic or transphobic assault, sexual assault or domestic violence, Galop can provide advice and assistance with your claim. For example, a Galop advice worker can help you:

  • fill in the CICA application form
  • contact CICA about the progress of your application and advocate on your behalf
  • provide a letter to support your claim
  • assist with an appeal, or sign-post you to specialist legal advice.