How can you apply?

You don’t need a paid representative such as a solicitor to apply for criminal injuries compensation. You can apply directly to CICA yourself, either online or by post. CICA can also provide advice on how to complete the form (tel: 0800 358 3601). Alternatively, you can get advice and assistance from your local Victim Support.