Getting Advice and Support

There are a number of options available if you decide to get advice or support. You may choose to informally speak to friends, family or colleagues about your experiences. You may want to contact members of your community, for example via on-line chat-rooms or community groups you are a member of.

There are voluntary and statutory organisations you can contact to get advice and support. These include voluntary organisations, your local authority and the police. Alternatively Galop may be able to help.

Our services:

Our hate crime casework service can give you advice, support and help if you experience homophobia, transphobia or biphobia. Click for more

Domestic abuse is any kind of threatening behaviour, violence, or abuse between people who have been intimate partners or family members. Click for more

Galop provides confidential and independent advice and support for LGBT+ people who have experienced sexual assault, abuse or violence. Click for more