- JOB POSTCODE: N7 6PA
- SALARY: SCP 22: £24,066 (inc. London weighting)
- LOCATION: Greater London
- CONTRACT TYPE: Fixed contract until 30th September 2017
- HOURS: Full time (35 hours a week)
- CLOSING DATE : Tuesday 30th May 2017 12pm
Galop is looking for a dynamic and motivated individual to join our team as an Administrator. The post holder will work closely with the team to ensure the smooth running of the organisation’s facilities and day to day activities, including:
- Administration and finance support
- Office management support
- Project support for the Chief Executive
- Website and social media maintenance
- Event and communications support.
The post will be based in at the Galop Office in Islington, London, and will support the Galop team to deliver a wide range of projects.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please make sure to address the points in the Person Specification in you answer to section six of the application form.
Please contact us on 020 7697 4081 or email@example.com if you have any questions.
Galop has been providing advice and support to the LGBT+ community for 35 years. Galop’s aim is to prevent and reduce violence and abuse experienced by LGBT+ people through:
- Provision of practical help and support for LGBT+ people affected by violence and abuse
- Empowering LGBT+ people to make informed choices and decisions about their lives
- Challenging inequality and discrimination and celebrating diversity of the LGBT+ community
- Working in partnership, collaboration and multi-agency action to increase the safety and well-being of LGBT+ people.