Saturday 10th June 2017
For lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans residents in London who have experienced abuse from a partner or family member.
THIS WORKSHOP WILL FOCUS ON:
- Identifying what is an abusive relationship
- Looking at risk factors and safety planning
- Building and encouraging confidence, assertiveness and self esteem
- The importance of support networks and staying connected
- Recognising and understanding relationship patterns
This is a FREE workshop with lunch provided
Places are limited and must be booked in advance
Call or email Olivia at London Friend on 020 7833 1674 or email Olivia@londonfriend.org.uk for more information or to book a place. If you are unable to make this workshop, London Friend will be organising similar workshops in the near future, please contact us for details. All enquiries are treated in the strictest of confidence.
“It was amazing… [the facilitators] were really helpful and enthusiastic…the group was engaging and it will help me with future relationships and closure”
This service is offered as part of the London LGBT Domestic Abuse Partnership (DAP)