LGBT Domestic Abuse One-Day Workshop
The London LGBT Domestic Abuse Partnership (DAP) offers a FREE workshop for LGBT people who have experienced abuse from a partner or family member.
Next date: Saturday 8th October 2016
This workshop will cover:
- Identifying what is an abusive relationship
- Looking at risk factors and safety planning
- Building and encouraging confidence, assertiveness and self esteem
- The importance of support networks andstaying connected
- Recognising and understanding relationship patterns
Places are limited and must be booked in advance.
Call Olivia at London Friend on 020 7833 1674 for more information or to book a place.
“It was amazing… [the facilitators] were really helpful and enthusiastic…the group was engaging and it will help me with future relationships and closure”
London Friend recognises and respects the diversity of our LGBTQ+ communities and we’re here to support you