Getting Advice and Support

There are a number of options available if you decide to get advice or support. You may choose to informally speak to friends, family or colleagues about your experiences. You may want to contact members of your community, for example via on-line chat-rooms or community groups you are a member of.

There are voluntary and statutory organisations you can contact to get advice and support. These include voluntary organisations, your local authority and the police. Alternatively Galop may be able to help.