Galop can help you if you have questions about criminal convictions or are concerned about Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) checks. We can also support you if you have to go to court as a victim or witness, and we can even make a criminal injuries compensation claim on your behalf.
If you need help with any of the issues below you can find more information in the menu under Help & Advice/Your Rights & The Law. Or you can call Galop in confidence on 020 7704 2040.
- Arrest, Stop and Search
- Consenting to sex
- Cottaging and Cruising
- Previous convictions and CRB checks
- CRB and gender identity
- Disregarding offences
- Laws which cover hate crime
- Police warnings, cautions and fines
- Sexual offences and CRB checks
- Criminal injuries compensation
- Solving problems with council services