The London LGBT Domestic Abuse Partnership (DAP) is a way for LGBT victims/survivors of domestic abuse to get the maximum amount of help with a minimum amount of hassle.
The DAP is made up of 5 LGBT agencies who each provide different services for LGBT victims/survivors of domestic abuse. With one phone call, you will be linked in with Stonewall Housing, Galop, Pace, London Lesbian and Gay Switchboard, and Broken Rainbow. Everything you tell the DAP is completely confidential, and all our services are provided free of charge.
You’ll have access to a range of services including:
- Emergency advice and safety planning
- Housing advice/advocacy, including finding safe accommodation
- Emotional support
- Support groups
- Legal advice on civil or criminal protection (e.g., non-molestation orders)
- Support with police
- Assisted police reporting and non-police reporting of incidents
- Support through civil and criminal court system
- Help finding solicitors
- Advice on child safety and child contact issues
- Family/parent support
- Specific support around sexual abuse