FREE DOMESTIC ABUSE WORKSHOP
Saturday 28th November 2015
“ It was amazing…(the facilitators) were really helpful and enthusiastic…the group was engaging and it will help me with future relationships and closure”
The workshop will focus on:
- Identifying what is an abusive relationship
- Looking at risk factors and safety planning
- Building and encouraging confidence, assertiveness and self esteem
- The importance of support networks and staying connected
- Recognising and understanding relationship patterns
Places are limited and must be booked in advance – Call Olivia at PACE on 020 7255 9615 for more information or to book a place. All enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
If you are unable to make this workshop, Pace will be organising similar workshops in the near future, please contact us for details.
This service is offered as part of the London LGBT Domestic Abuse Partnership (DAP) funded by London Councils.