Do something wonderful today!
Volunteer with Beyond Barriers to support carers and former carers from hard to reach communities, such as BAME, LGBT, Refugee & Asylum seekers, in Merton, Sutton, Croydon, Lambeth and Wandsworth.
They offer excellent support and personal development opportunities for volunteers, including supervision and ongoing training.
IT / Computer Mentors
Online/Social media support Volunteers
Outreach/Events support Volunteers
For an application form visit the website: Beyond Barriers
Or please call on: 020 8648 9677 ext. 202
Galop is very excited to be working alongside Beyond Barriers, a project working with refugees, BME and LGBT people who are carers or former carers, providing advice and support such as:
- Learning how to use a computer
- Emotional support for their caring role
- Someone to talk to about what they need
- Support to develop existing and acquire new skills
- Assistance in signposting to other services needed
- Support to achieve their goals