How We Can Help You Report

Galop offers a service called Assisted Reporting (or Third Party Reporting).  This means that if you have experienced or know of a homophobic or transphobic incident in the Greater London area but do not feel able to report it directly to the police, you can report it to us instead.

We promise not to reveal your identity to the police unless you want us to and we will never pressure you to take any action you are uncomfortable with.

If you do choose to report to Galop there are three ways we can handle your report:

Our services:

Our hate crime casework service can give you advice, support and help if you experience homophobia, transphobia or biphobia. Click for more

Domestic abuse is any kind of threatening behaviour, violence, or abuse between people who have been intimate partners or family members. Click for more

Galop provides confidential and independent advice and support for LGBT+ people who have experienced sexual assault, abuse or violence. Click for more