Galop has over thirty years experience working directly with LGBT communities. We provide specialist training and awareness sessions for voluntary and statutory organisations on a range of LGBT matters. We deliver an easy to understand, interactive sessions informed directly by the needs of LGBT communities on the following areas:
- LGBT awareness and working with LGBT communities
- Trans awareness and transphobia
- Equalities and Discrimination
- Hate crime and Third Party Reporting
- Domestic Violence
- Sexual Abuse & Violence
- Policing and the Criminal Justice System
- Managing Public Sex Environments
Galop can also devise a bespoke training programme which meets the individual requirements of your organisation and staff.
Our training rates are as follows:
- £750 per day for commercial organisations.
- Rates will vary statutory and voluntary organisations.
- We are also willing to negotiate rates for larger contracts
To discuss how Galop can assist with training please contact:
Peter Kelley, Services Manager (Peter.Kelley@galop.org.uk)
Marianna Tortell, Interim Chief Executive (Marianna.Tortell@galop.org.uk)
Or call 020 7704 6767
Recent Quotes from training participants 2013:
“Very informative and interesting – I really enjoyed the day”
“Thank you for a great insight into the areas covered”
“Excellent training and a real eye-opener”