“Excellent training and a real eye-opener”
Galop has over thirty years experience working directly with LGBT+ communities. We provide specialist training and awareness sessions for voluntary and statutory organisations on a range of LGBT+ matters. We deliver an easy to understand, interactive sessions informed directly by the needs of LGBT+ communities on the following areas:
- LGBT+ awareness and working with LGBT+ communities
- Trans awareness and transphobia
- Equalities and Discrimination
- Hate crime and Third Party Reporting
- Domestic Violence
- Sexual Abuse & Violence
Galop can also devise a bespoke training programme which meets the individual requirements of your organisation and staff.
Our training rates are as follows:
- Commercial / Corporate training £1295 / £695 (full day / half day).
- Statutory / voluntary £995 / £595.
- We are also willing to negotiate rates for larger contracts.
To discuss how Galop can assist with training please contact:
Peter Kelley, Services Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Nik Noone, Chief Executive (email@example.com)
Or call 020 7697 4081
"Learned so much - enjoyed the discussions because they brought out so many issues and the potential complexity"
"Interactive session with friendly and open trainers"